Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Custer Battlefield - On The Little Bighorn, Montana



Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45: shower, dress, make breakfast, and eat with paper. Talk Tommy. Trim Beard. Beth home and we talk. Both to office and work. Call Andy Fenady on his birthday and sing to his recorder. I make lunch and we eat early. Then she off to go shopping for mission with Brenda. I down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home. Talk for awhile. Feed girls. To office and learn more about Twitter and Facebook. Beth joins me in office where she works on schedules for Hall. We call Tommy Snos for a quick chat. Into kitchen for Huckabee. I make dinner and we eat. After we into office to work on computers. Later ~