Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 01, 2009

With Dick Jones on Buffalo Bill, Jr. set - 1956 or '57

Dick Jones with his BB, Jr. producer, Armand "Mandy" Schaefer



Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Beth calls and I take off and meet her at Sam's Club and we do shopping for Hall. By Tom's to pick up his credit card. We split and I by dialysis center to see Tommy and give him his card. Home for a few minutes then drive to Indio; stopping by Leather Plus to talk with Joel for awhile. Then on to Chinese place for first Thursday of the month Conservative Roundtable. Nice conversation and food. Drive home and call Beth. Feed girls and open mail. Down for nap late. Up 4:00. Dress and call Beth. She will be coming home soon to get a check she wants to cash at bank. I clean side yard; and sweep fast. She home and off to bank. I start watching O'Reilly. Beth back and works in yard for awhile. Once she settles inside, we talk for a spell. I fix dinner and we eat. I take a look at Glen Beck recording; she to office. I join her in office and work on this. Later ~