Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gene Autry and Peggy Stewart in Trail to San Antone


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese,and crackers. Off to dialysis center to visit Tommy at 9:30. We talk for a few minutes. Then I upstairs to Dr. Shultz's office where I meet Beth and we have pre-op meeting with doctor - I will be having several fatty cysts removed next month. To market and home. Have leftover pizza for early lunch while watching Gene Autry's Trail to San Antone on TV. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; open mail. Feed girls. Talk to Beth. Talk to Tommy; and talk with Jimmy George, who has been in a terrible rain storm. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home but not inside - she works in yard. Finally she's in and I start dinner. Talk while cooking. Then we eat. TV: Premier of CSI Miami. To bed and she watches Dancing with the Stars while I go to sleep. Later ~