Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gene Autry with Elaine Riley in Hills of Utah

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese, and pretzels. Talk to Beth. At 9:30 I drive over to dialysis center to visit Tommy until 11:00 am. He's in good mood. Home and eat lunch while watching Gene Autry's Hills of Utah - filmed in California. Sprinkler guys are back to do more work. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail; then feed girls. Beth calls. I drive to Bermuda Dunes and meet her - she's driven the Geo out there as her employers are flying in for a day tomorrow and the Tracker is for the pilot. By Tommy's house for mail on way home. Also stop by Pegasus - to see if we could still find it. I drop her and head for home, Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Write some here. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and she checks sprinklers. She joins me at table for lemonade and Dr. Pepper. Watch O'Reilly and some Hannity while we eat. After that, to living room and watch recording of today's Glenn Beck Show. Later ~