Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Boy Rush!!!

Call Tom Snow at hospital before leaving Hall parking lot and will check in later as he'd just gotten up. Stop to get tuna on way home; plus drop AA! book to Tom in Ohio and a QVC return for Beth at Rancho Mirage PO. See Glenda and Heidi. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and tuna and cottage cheese. Work at computer for awhile. Watch Rush Limbaugh on 24/7 web cam. Talk to Beth. To living room and finish up end of Sterling Hayden movie from yesterday. Watch some more TV while I eat lunch with girls. Talk Beth again and call Tommy in hospital - he thinks he'll be transferred back to nursing home later and will call me after my nap. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - including four boxes for Beth from QVC. Feed girls and open mail. To bank and make deposits for Beth. Home and write some here. Call Tom and he's tied up so I'll call back in a little while. Clean side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home and she unloads as I didn't hear her come in; i was still cleaning in bedrooms. We talk. Call Tommy who is back at nursing home. He's doing better, it appears. I will see him at dialysis tomorrow. I fix dinner and we eat. Beth has a few things to do; then we watch recording of today's Glen Beck Show. Later ~