Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Historic Menger Hotel - Alamo Plaza - San Antonio, TX

Up at 1:20 am to try to register for 2010 International Convention. I'm told I have to wait until 10:00 Eastern/7:00 Pacific. Stay home from meeting and keep trying for about an hour before I am able to register. Drive over to Beth's place of employment she she can do the hotel reservation stuff. I on to hospital and dialysis center to spend some time with Tommy while he has dialysis. Beth drops by to turn the hotel reservation stuff back to me. I home an dive tight in tot he reservation stuff - and believe it or not, I am able to register - at the Historic Menger Hotel - without any hassle. Eat some lunch while watching some TV Western. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Talk Beth and she gives me phone number for Tom. Try Tom and his cell phone is busy. Sweep floors and clean up side yard. Get hold of Tom and give him phone number for Beth. Talk to Jimmy George for a few minutes. Beth home. We talk then I cook and we eat. Start to watch Glen Beck recording but she gets phone call. I into office to work on computer and write here. I assume she'll hang up and we'll finish Glen Beck - But that may not happen. Holy shit~! It did happen. Later ~