Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Friend Tom Snow - still kickin' - with one leg

Tom Snow is not doing well at all. He's combative; angry; and now they've had to tie him down. His right femur is shattered - they don't want him moving around. They weren't able to operate today because of his condition.
Leave early for blood draw. To PD Post Office on way home to mail some answers to Tom Weaver. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Talk Beth. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile. To living room and watch end of The Saint in Palm Springs with George Saunders. Have lunch while viewing show. Afterward down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Open mail; then feed girls - fill cans and jars. To office and work on answering an e-mail about Cedar Lake photos. Beth home and we off to Tom's place to check on house. Get some tostadas on way home. Home and eat. she does some chores; I send more photos to Cedar Lake guy that I found. Clean yard and put out trash. Write here then: Later ~