Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Director George Archchainbaud directs Brad Johnson in a fight scene - Annie Oakley TV Show shooting at Melody Ranch in 1954 or '55

Shooting Annie Oakley TV Show at Melody Ranch - 1954 or '55

Stop at Von's to get more ice cream cones; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and snack. Work at computer. Talk to Beth; leave message for Eric. Off to meet Eric at Sam's Club at 10:00. We shop for Hall. Load up and we to Yellow Basket where we are met by Beth. We have lunch. Go our separate ways - I home. Have dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed the girls. Bring in mail and open it. Bob Ingram by to pick up ironing. I talk to Tom Snow for awhile; then back to computer. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile and Beth sneaks in without me hearing. Into kitchen and we do lemonade and Dr. Pepper. I fix dinner and we eat. She washes her hair; then we watch Bob and Eva's DVD of their trip to Hawaii. Jot off an e-mail to them. Both to office. Later ~