Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Matt Damon in The Bourne Ultimatum

Sleep in day. She up and off to Hall. I up 5:50; shower and dress. Breakfast and paper. Trim beard. Beth home and she starts to clean again (never stops). I talk to Jimmy George and Tom Snow. We have lunch and she watches golf. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Work at computer for awhile. James Jenkins calls from Florida and we talk a long time. Watch some Bourne Ultimatum on HBO. Beth makes ravioli dinner and we eat. Both to office. Ron and Milton next door get back from Santa Fe. She talks to them. Later ~