Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Saturday - August 8, 2009

MDD Banquet and Golf luncheon





Alarm was set wrong and she's late. Scrambles to get dressed and off to golf course. I up and shower. Dress and get ready. Out to hall and stop t restaurant where I join Patricia and David Drury for breakfast. Putz around and talk for awhile with Michelle as she and Beth are back until end of golf. They leave and I to room. On way back to convention, stop in restaurant and have lunch with George Guyer, His wife Candy, and Bill White. After lunch I talk with people then back to room for nap. Up and out to say hi to a few. Call Tommy. He' arrives in a half. We talk and bullshit. I to room to change clothes right after Beth has changed. We all wait for banquet doors to open then it's inside for eats. Speaker is Clancy. I to room and bed when it's all over. Beth in later and she leaves TV on. Later ~