Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Stills from Drums Along the Mohawk - Fonda & Colbert
Henry Fonda and Ward Bond

Talk with Bob Norman after meeting, then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and potato-chips and dip. Answer some e-mails. Talk to Beth. Work at computer. Have an early lunch while watching Drums Along the Mohawk. Bring in mail and call Beth. Then it's down for nap with girls. Beth by while I sleep and drops off a few things. I up and feed girls; take pills. Talk to Beth and Tom Snow. Work at computer, clean side yard; and sweep house, until Xerox guy (John) gets here to install new cartridge. He leaves.
I work at computer. Beth home and we talk. Bob Hoy calls. Beth's brother calls. Cook and we eat. Both to office after and work. Later ~