Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sometimes it can get so hot, only a piece of shade will fix it

Beth's natal birthday today. She liked my present - I gave her a gift card to shop in her favorite store instead of something she would have had to take back because it wasn't what she wanted.
Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and potato chips and dip. Call Tommy - he got up too late and missed meeting - then talked to Jimmy George for a long time. Talk to Beth. Watch some TV. Have some lunch. Down for nap early. Up and bring in mail. Talk to Beth. Open mail. To office and talk to Tommy Snow. Work at computer. Clean side yard; sweep floors. Beth home and we talk over her birthday dinner of Ruby's Fish Tacos. Ron from next door by with plants for us to keep and water while they head off to Santa Fe for vacation. Beth off to H&I Meeting. I work at computer. Talk to Tommy again. Beth home. Later ~