Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kingdom of the Spiders set - Camp Verde, Arizona - 1977

Talk with Paul before meeting about AA friends in S.F. Valley. Stop at car wash after meeting to get Expedition washed after finding a note from Beth that read Get your filthy car washed! Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Talk Eric. Leave message for John Flynn in LA. Drive to Sam's Club where I meet Eric and we shop for Hall. Have hot dog lunch together; John Flynn calls back; then Eric off to Hall and I home with dessert. Call Bobby Hoy and we talk. After that call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth then feed girls. Read article on KOS sent by Tom Weaver, Talk to Tom Snow. Work on cmopouter. Beth home and scurries about. Bob Hoy calls but has to cancel as he has another call. Beth and I talk. Fix dinner while she putzes. We eat. Rush is on Greta and we watch whole show. Both to office and work for awhile. Later ~