Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pets on Parade Luncheon and Awards Show (was invaded by flying sacers)

Some of the Invited Guests Stayed Close to Their Owners

118 degree day.
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up at 5:45 - shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home and we talk. Send birth parents photo to Shannon. Several e-mails regarding article on Joe Canutt I sent out yesterday. We get ready and drive to Doral for the Pets on Parade luncheon and awards show. See Paul and Deborah plus we sat with the woman who helped us get Hollie to the hospital when it was the end. Leave early and stop by Sam's Club to buy something. Then to Sav-On to pick up prescriptions. Home and sit and talk. Check e-mail and call Tommy. Down for nap with clothes on. Up ans talk with Beth. Talk to Bobby Hoy (he' not well). Talk Tommy again. Read some paper with Beth. Check on Misty (found her in office). I make some light dinner and we eat. I to office and work awhile. Later ~