Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 10, 2009

Scene from The Ride Back

Mail DVD of KOS to Jimmy then home after meeting. Eric here to print out some invoices on my printer for Beth; he leaves. I dive into SOE script - a final read through before Xeroxing. Talk Beth. Lunch while watching an Anthony Quinn, William Conrad Western: The Ride Home. Beth calls. Down for nap. Up and read e-mail. Bring in and open mail for Beth. Feed girls. Start reading more SOE. Tom Snow calls from hospital and needs Beth's number. Work some more then Tom calls me back and we talk. He's in better shape than yesterday but still not up to par. Read some more. Tom calls again and needs some things from his house. As soon as Beth gets home we drive to 1000 Palms and get stuff and take it to hospital. Tom is quarantined so I couldn't go into his room - we left his stuff. Pick up orange chicken and home and we eat. Call Tom again to make sure he got his stuff. Then we watch a video of a Millionaire Game Show that Tom Campbell was on last week. Bed. Later ~