Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fellowship Hall yesterday

Steve Grippi sets up the cold drinks

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:50: shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Sweep floor. Beth home with Brenda and Eric - they take old TV and video copier. Beth starts dusting and doing washes. I work at computer and call Tom. Golf starts and we both watch while having lunch together. I down for nap at 12:30; up at 2:00. Feed girls. She still dusting. E-mail from Tom Weaver trying to set up interview time for next week. Beth still dusting and making phone calls while we watch golf. Tiger wins! To office to catch up on news; she joins me. Both work at separate projects. She talks to Kelly. I make dinner and we eat and talk. Both into office and work separately. Bed early. Later ~