Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jeff Chandler - died at age 42

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:50. Breakfast with paper and girls. Check e-mail and news sites. Somehow my favorites aren't the same as before; perhaps it was caused by my accessing my favorites on my laptop. Beth and I to Sam's Club to get assorted things Eric didn't get. We have a hot dog together. We by Tom Snow's for a nice talk. Drop Hall items at Hall; then home. Talk for awhile then I down for nap with girls. Up and she's feed girls. She off for Maad Dog Daze meeting. I call Jeff Sneller and a fan - Marty. Work at computer. Beth calls. She's on way home with dinner. Watch some Jeff Chandler movie for a few minutes. Beth home and we eat burritos from Chipotle's. She works in office; then we watch something we recorded on TV. Later ~