Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The sister and sister-in-laws

Up and shower before Beth gets up. She up and we meet Colin & Theresa for hotel breakfast. To Shannon's. All but me off shopping in San Marcos. I nap. Up and call Tom Snow (his 20th AA birthday. Eat lunch; listen Rush. Conrad home - eats and leaves. More nap; ten up and TV. All back and we shoot the shit. Meet Conrad at Saltgrass Steak House for goodbye dinner. All to hotel for pictures. Sloats leave and we goodbye to Colin and Theresa. Pack as much as we can. Bed by 10:00. Later ~