Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dinner at Greg and Roxanna's Lake Travis Home



Up at 6:00. Beth had good sleep. Breakfast at hotel; off to Shannon's house. Beth watches golf game while I nap. Shannon homr from work and we start lunch. Conrad arrives with Colin and Theresa (BIG surprise for Shannon) who join us for lunch. All talk while I nap again. Then we drive to Lake Travis for dinner with Shannon's son Greg and his wife, Roxanne. Talk and eat as sun begins to set at 8:00 p.m. - to hotel and bed. Later ~