Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 12, 2009

Robert F.(Bobby) Hoy - my good friend

Stop at Von's on way home/ Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn; then it's off to a 8:30 haircut appointment wit Sherry Mesa. Call Beth and we meet at Sam's Club to do shopping for Hall. Bid her farewell and across street to McDonald's where I meet Tom Snow, Norman Foster and George Widman for lunch. Home and desert. Down for nap with girls. Sam Cropper by when I'm sleeping to fix hole in garage wall. I up and feed girls. Sam checks wet wall in Beth's bath. I open mail and read a story in a magazine. To office and work some. Call Tom Snow. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. She office and I fix dinner - snack, chips, cheese and salsa followed by drumstick ice cream. Both to office and work. Later ~