Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 06, 2009


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home, unload and put away. Beth home. Tom was admitted to hospital. I call and he sounds a little better. Rick calls about Tom and Beth brings him up to date. Beth and I have some lunch. Work at computer. Down for nap with girls. Up and she has fed girls. We talk. Both to office and work. She calls Tom. I to pick up burritos and home. We watch pay for view movie: Hotel for Dogs. Cute movie - lotsa dogs. Get ready and hit the hay, Later ~