Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 01, 2009


Leave meeting early and do blood work - all three. Home and have popcorn with the girls while I check e-mail and news sites. To the bank with deposits for Beth (see Eric) then on to medical place and buy two more pill cases. By Nader's on way home to pick up dessert for tonight. Work for awhile in office; then it's two episodes of Entourage while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. My Don't Tread On Me flag arrives. I'll put it up tomorrow morning. Open mail and clean up side yard. To office and Call Tom Snow. Work a little. Sweep floors. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and clean up rat chewed bag in cupboard. She in and does some work while I fix dinner. We eat and talk. She makes some phone calls. I to office where she joins me. I set up TV recorder then we watch an old CSI: Vegas we'd seen before. Later ~