Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My new jigged-bone grips

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:55 - shower, dress and eat breakfast. Trim beard. Get an e-mail from Kit Prate - a Western writer who wanted to know about Cedar Lake. We exchange several e-mails during the day. Beth home. We talk and both work in office. Eric comes by to help her with storage shed and she helps him with several things. He uses my printer as his isn't working. Then he helps me put my new jigged bone grips on my Colt. He leaves and I make us some lunch. We eat and talk; then I down for nap with girls while she goes to Sam's to buy big BBQ to be used for AA Picnic. I up and she's fed girls. Fill their food can. She off to get dinner at Jenssen's BBQ. I work at computer. Sister Shannon calls and we talk. Beth home and we eat - she BBQ chicken and Tri-tip for me. After we watch a recording of Law & Order - SVU. To bed and watch Tribute to our Troops show. Later ~