Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 18, 2009

Home to two newly hatched baby hummingbirds (they're in there - believe me)


Geese and their growing brood swimming


Trimming the palm trees - an annual event in the Coachella Valley


Cleaning up the mess

Leave meeting early and drop Peter at COD. He's moving to Palm Springs very soon and will get a ride with someone else (or the bus). To blood draw at the Monterey and Country Club location. Talk Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Drive to Beth's place of employment where I take pictures of a hummingbird nest (babies wouldn't stick their heads out), the geese and their growing brood; and the gardeners trimming palm trees. Home to work at computer; then make some lunch and eat while watching recordings of Entourage from last night. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail (it's 104 degrees today). Feed the girls and open mail. To office and work some more. Call Tom Snow. Beth home early -she wants to sweep floors. I clean side yard. Office with her. I fix dinner and we eat and talk. Take out trash. No recordings to watch. To office and both work on own projects. Later ~