Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Drop Peter as COD so he can leave his books then drop him at bus stop. Once home, I check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Work a little bit on computer. Talk to Cruise Travel lady Syble about October cruise to Hawaii. To post office and pick up passport papers to fill out. Home and Beth calls. Fill her in. To living room and start watching finish of Rio Bravo with calls interrupting now and then. After that, watch an Eddie Dean western while I eat lunch, Beth home for a few minutes and drops ironing and leaves. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail Beth brought in earlier. Find my old passport. Tommy's in dialysis this PM so I'll talk to him later. Work for awhile getting thing put together for cruise. Tom Snow calls. He got his dialysis early. Beth home and I have a salad waiting; then she to meet Joel to talk something over. I work on more cruise stuff. Beth home and after she washes her hair, we watch recording of CSI:Miami from yesterday. Later ~