Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 11, 2009

Corriganville shootout 1950s



With Brad Johnson and Gail Davis - Annie Oakley set - 1950s


Main Street: Apacheland, Apache Junction, AZ - 1967

Home after meeting to check on girls; then to blood draw. Stop by Beth's place of employment an pick up some things of hers; Home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls; Talk to Jimmy George. Watch two episodes of Entourage while eating lunch. Sister-in-law, Theresa calls - I relay message to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in and open mail. Check e-mail and talk to Tom Snow. Pull some old books to get rid of. Beth home early. She's very busy. I fix dinner and we eat. She off to Indio Jail panel. Collect and put trash out. I watch most of Rio Bravo - stop before finale when she comes home. Ready for bed. Turn on Dancing with the Stars for her. Later ~