Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 06, 2009


Gene Autry shooting his TV series - 1951


Brother Bobby and me with Gene

Stop bt Nader's station on way home to say Hi. Once home, check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Re-do La Quinta synopsis outline. Beth calls - she's had a flat on Van. Calls again and I pick her up at Ramona tire where she leaves van. Drop her at her place of employment and home. Watch Gene Autry's Boots and Saddles while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls; and open mail. Clean yard and sweep. Work in office. Beth home early and we talk. She takes off for dinner with girlfriends. Work on printing out SOE for Jimmy. Have some trouble so I e-mail it to him as .pdf. I start watching recording od Southland but stop when she returns. We watch last night's NCIS until 8:30. She showers. Later ~