Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 27, 2009


The Fugitive TV Show Cast & Crew Reunion- held August 31, 1997

By Palm Desert post office to pick up package for Beth; then on to COD where I drop Peter. Home and check e-mail. Then it's off to another blood draw at the Dolores Hope Building at Eisenhower. Deposit at bank for Beth. Home and check more e-mail and news sites. Beth calls and I drive over to pick her up and we to airport to pick up the van (her employers flew home today). We stop and get chili dogs and a soda on way. Split up on way home - she to her employers' place, I home. Have dessert with girls. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To office and catch up on things. Beth will be working late tonight. Talk Tom Snow. He has a dialysis appointment tonight. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Put out some trash. O'Reilly. Putz around waiting for Beth. Start dinner. She finally home after 700 PM. We eat, talk, then get ready for bed. Later ~