Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 19, 2009


Another pic of Tom Snow - God Bless Him

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. She's working with Brenda as Susan and Eric are on a cruise. I up, shower and dress. Breakfast with Sunday paper. Trim beard. Let girls run out back. Beth home and we talk for awhile. She mops floors. I feel better today on Doc's new medicine. We do lunch of chips, salsa and cheese dip. I down for nap with girls. Up and she has fed girls. Rick Mesa talks to Beth for a long time concerning our friend Tom Snow who is in the hospital. We drive to Tom's house and water his plants; meet new neighbor, Dottie. Then we to Palm Springs hospital to see Tom. His long-time friend, Dave Franklin, was there. Tom was under heavy sedation and woke up every so often but did not acknowledge our presence. We were told he will dialyze tonight. Drive to Beth's place of employment so she can run the big dog. I pick up pizza and we eat it there. Home and pizza bones to girls. Putz around for awhile. She talks Rick again. Bed early. Later~