Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 15, 2009




The Young Rebels set - Columbia Ranch (1970)
(Me with Rick Ely and Lou Gossett)

Drop Peter at COD then home. Popcorn with girls while I read e-mail and news sites. Waiting for AC guy, Jamie. He doesn't show. Call him and there was a misunderstanding - we reschedule. Talk Beth. Talk Jimmy George. Drive to Beth's work place and exchange cars. To Yellowbasket and buy lunch for Tommy Snow and myself. To Tom's and we eat. He not feeling up to par. Home, dessert then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Call Scriptware help desk. Look for my Scripitware CDs. Can't find. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Call Beth - then off to meet two guys who may want me to work with them creating a pilot script. Home and cook. We eat. She washes her hair. then we watch recording of NCIS we made last night, Later ~