Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 14, 2009



Drop Peter at COD after meeting then home. Popcorn with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. Work some on SOE. Call Stone's office and they have some meds for me. Jim George calls and we talk SOE. To Stone's office and pick up meds. Home and lunch with two episodes of Entourage. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work on new scene for SOE - adapt from book. Clean side yard and sweep floors. Talk Tom Snow - doesn't feel too good. Beth by and on to bank. I finish scene and e-mail it to Jimmy. Beth home and we talk. Cook and we eat. I out to gas up her car and buy ice cream. Home and have ice cream as we watch recording of CSI: Miami from last night. Later ~