Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 04, 2009




Day #4

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and put away stuff. Call Eric and Beth. Drive to Sam's Club and shop for Hall with Eric. Eric and I have some lunch. See Nader and his family. Pick up dog food for Joe. Drop dog food at Beth's employers' house. Eric to unload stuff at Hall. I drive home and am greeted by our girls. Down for nap with girls. Up and pool guys are here. They are putting in the pebble-tec today. I take pics and shoot video. Talk to Gary. Into house and feed girls. Clean up side yard - set up LeRoy's smoking chair in side yard, Sweep floors. Start watching Huckabee. Talk Tom Snow. Beth home and we talk and TV. Cook snd we eat. Then we watch recording of Without a Trace. Get ready for bed. Write here. Later ~