Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 29, 2009


Talking with James Jenkins at last year's Festival of the West

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I finally up at 6:00. Shower and dress; breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home and dives into her work. Then she's off to an H&I luncheon and meeting at Hall. I watch a Don "Red" Barry western I had recorded: Days of Old Cheyenne. Lunch while viewing. Down for early nap. Up at 1:00. Check e-mail. Beth home and we take off to take Tracker to airport for pilot. Stop for some ice cream. Home and she orders something online; then takes off for Maad Dog Daze meeting. I call James Jenkins in Florida and we talk about this year's Festival of the West that I missed. Watch Hannity on TV. Beth home for last fifteen minutes. Fix dinner and we eat and talk. Both to office. She calls her brother for info on Judy, his wife. Later ~