Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 28, 2009


Alabama Hills - Lone Pine, CA

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home, unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites. Work some time at computer. Beth home and we talk. Both work - she cleans house. I fix lunch and we eat. She off to hair appointment. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth is home. Jimmy George had called so I call him back and we talk. Gary the pool guy here and we discuss re-tiling out poo. Decided that they start on Monday. E-mails with Jeff Sneller regarding Alabama Hills Westerns. Work in office. In to fix dinner, We eat watching O'Reilly rerun (Huckabee not on). Talk after dinner. Talked to Bruce, Beth's brother. His wife, Judy, is very sick in hospital. Later ~