Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 23, 2009


Ian McShane - the King in Kings (2009)


James Coburn on The Honkers set.(1971)

Leave meeting early and drop Peter at COD then on to skin doctor appointment. He freezes a few spots. To car wash and get Expedition washed. Home quick, then to blood draw for coumadan. Call Glenda and she asks me to drop by Stone's office. I do and he says swelling of the fet might be normal with a clot. Home and fix lunch. Eat while watching recording of Kings from last night. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Call Tom Snow. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Make DVD copies of The Honkers for fans. Work in office. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Finish making two copies of The Honkers. Fix dinner and we eat. She to office after dinner and I follow when I'm done in kitchen. Later ~