Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 09, 2009


With Steve Ihnat and Slim Pickens - The Honkers (1972)


With my writing partner, Steve Ihnat - The Honkers (1972)

Drop Paul off then to Office Depot to shop for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Work at computer for awhile. Talk to TOM snow. TV: Watch two episodes of Entourage while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Small residual for The Honkers from WGA. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Work a little more in office. Talk to Tom Snow again. Start to watch O'Reilly then Beth comes home. We talk. I fix dinner and we eat. Both to office for awhile. She plans to watch the premier of Dancing with the Stars from bed. I'll just go to sleep. Later ~