Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 07, 2009


With James Coburn on The Honkers New Mexico Location


Some Cast and Crew from The Honkers

The Honkers has run twice on The Western Channel in the past two days; this morning I recorded it and got a pretty good reproduction. Grocery Shopping after meeting; then home and put everything away. Check e-mail and news sites with animal cookies and girls. To living-room and watch recording I made this morning of The Honkers. Always fun to watch as it brings back so many memories - from working on the script to the first public showing. Beth home from her Saturday chores and we talk at table while I eat (she'd eaten earlier). I down for nap while she out to shop. Up and she's fed girls. I clean up side yard. To office and work some. Talk to Tom Snow. Beth works in office. We watch Huckabee while I make dinner; then we eat. Shortly after dinner we sit down to watch CSI: Vegas and Without a Trace recordings we made last week. Later ~