Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, March 06, 2009



The Rio Diablo set - Alamo Village, Texas: 1992

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Work at computer and listen to Rush. Cancel LeRoy for my canceled trip. Off to Sam's Club and meet Eric at 10:00 to shop for Hall. He has hot dog; then we to nearby Mobile-T shop and he learns how to connect his bluetooth. The Yellow Basket is next door to phone place and we meet Tom Snow there. Eric takes supplies to Hall, while we are met by Norman Foster then we have lunch at YB. Home and have ice cream dessert. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls and I open mail. Bob bring by some ironing. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Watch some O'Reilly. Start to cook dinner. Beth home and we talk; then eat. After that we watch episode of Lost we recorded on Wednesday. Later ~