Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 27, 2009


Tom Snow (I have no pic of George Widman)


Lou Bartoletti

Beth wakes up with an eye problem so I drive us to the meeting. After, drop her off at her place of employment and I home. Check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. Work at computer for awhile. Pick up Xeroxing at Office Depot I dropped off yesterday for Beth. To Beth's place of employment and drop off her eye drops. Then to pick up George Widman at his house and we to lunch with Tom Snow at the Elephant Bar in Palm Desert. Afterward, drop George at his house and by Nader's for ice cream, and home; bring in mail. Dessert - call Beth - down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Message from Lou Bartoletti that he was in area. Call him and he's already back in LA. Write here a little. Beth calls. Pick her up at work; hi to her employer; then we drop cleaning and home. Rearrange cars. She phone call; I fix dinner, call Tom Snow, she in and we eat. TV: CSI: Vegas recorded last night. Later ~