Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 20, 2009



Filming on Studio Center (Republic Pictures) back lot in the 1960s

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Bug guy here early (9:15)- good for me as I have a lunch date with the guys after Sam's. Call Eric. Drive to Sam's Club and meet Eric - we shop for Hall. He takes stuff back to Hall in his pickup. I join Tom Snow and Norman Foster for lunch at nearby Yellow Basket eatery. Drop some things to Beth at her employers' place on way home. Pick up ice cream at Nader's and home. Dessert while I check e-mail then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. To office and work on computer. Clean up side yard; sweep floors. Talk Tom Snow. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk while dinner cooks. We eat; then we watch CSI: Vegas recording from last night; plus a documentary on the making of Dreamgirls. Later ~