Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 13, 2009


Dawn of Eagles will be a prequel to Shadows of Eagles (above)

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Check on Google maps for the new Riverside General Hospital. I'm driving a friend up there next week to fill out an application for some financial assistance. Dive into Dawn of Eagles once again - reading and rewriting. I feel I might be working on this one for awhile. Talk Beth. Drive to Palm Desert for lunch at Las Consuelas with Tom Snow, George Widman, Norman Foster and David Bradshaw. Stop at Nadar's for an ice cream. Bring it home and have it for dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed the girls. Open mail. Work in office. Guys by to fix dryer vent. Watch O'Reilly. Beth calls; start dinner. She home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch recording of CSI: Vegas from last night. She showers. Later ~