Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 12, 2009


With Dick Jones (1955)


With Dick Jones 50-years later

Stop at Palm Desert post office after meeting to mail tax forms and buy stamps. To hearing office to pick up my hearing aid that was in for repair. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Talk Beth. TV: Gene Autry's Son's of New Mexico with Dick Jones, while I have lunch. Talk Tom Snow. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed the girls; open mail for Beth. Work at computer for awhile. Talk Tom Snow again. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Then she calls Stan Locke. After, we watch recording of Lost from last night. Later ~