Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 09, 2009


Jim Davis (young)


Jim Davis (older)

Home after meeting, check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Talk Beth. Some Rush; then down for my nap very early as I'm expecting a delivery this afternoon; plus Walt Olsen's coming by to interview me for a Kingdom of the Spiders DVD Extra. Up and lunch with TV: Noose for a Gunman - Jim Davis Western that I watched them shoot at Corriganville in 1959. Talk to Eric about old refrig. Sears guys here and install new refrigerator. Clean under old one before they move new one in and hook it up. They leave. Call Walt Olsen and give him directions to get here for interview. Work at computer for about an hour. Walt and his cameraman here and we do Kingdom of the Spiders DVD Extra interview. They leave. Start to move food from old refrig to new one. Beth home; Eric arrives with friend and dolly. Beth and I work at moving food. Finally Eric and friend move old refrigerator out. Beth and I have lemonade and a coke while we talk. Then I make dinner (left-overs) and we eat. No TV. To office where she catches up on things while I do trash. She showers. Later ~