Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 05, 2009


Some Members of my Monthly Round Table

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Off to blood draw at Country Club and Monterey. On to hearing aid place and find my right instrument isn't working properly - leave it, home. Work at computer for awhile and try call Utah Company - leave message. Drive to Indio for my monthly conservative Round Table lunch. Stop and say hi to Joel Peters; then to restaurant. Home after and call Beth and leave message/ Feed girls. Call Utah and we talk re: script. E-mail my writing partner. Down for nap with girls. Up and open mail. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Beth calls. Watch some of O'Reilly until it's interupted for a presidential speech. Start making dinner. Beth home and we talk; then we eat. She does some chores, We watch recording of Lost we made last night. She shower and I to office. Later ~