Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 29, 2009


Al "Fuzzy" St. John and Lash La Rue


Lash La Rue

Stop at RM Von's to pick up several items; then Longs get new watch for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer for awhile. To Costco to pick up Beth's new contact lenses; pick up taco and tostada then home. TV - Lash LaRue PRC Western while I eat. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Talk Tom Snow. Work in office in PM. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Beth home for a few minutes and we talk. She off to a taco dinner in Tina's memory. I dinner and TV. Then I watch a History Channel doc on Black gangsters. Beth home and we watch last night's episode of Lost. Both office; she showers. Later ~