Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009


Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00 - shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home; I sweep floors. She follows by mopping. Fix lunch and we eat. We talk as she fills my pill boxes. I down for nap. Up and she has fed girls. We talk. She off to first Maad Dog Daze meeting of year. I watch end of Bob Hope Classic; talk Tom Snow on phone; then watch end of The Comancheros with John Wane and Stuart Whitman. Work in office. Beth home and she works at something in garage. We watch Sean Hannity's interview with Rush Limbaugh while we eat dinner. She washes her hair. We watch first full episode of CSI: Vegas without William Petersen. Later ~