Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 15, 2009




Apache Junction, AZ (Dundee and the Culhane) - 1967

Had breakfast when I got up as I will be having a blood draw five hours later.
Left meeting early so I could have blood draw. Went to new lab and was damn near the only one there. Saw an old friend behind the counter. Stop and get Expedition washed, then home. Check e-mail and news sites. To bank to make a deposit; then into palm desert to pick up Eric; and we to Sam's Club to shop for the Coachella Rescue Mission (Beth and I are now helpings them with food donations). Lunch with Eric at Sam's; then drop off some extra stuff to Beth at her place of employment. Drop off Eric and home. Have a cookie and whip cream with girls while watching a TV show about child stars. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls; bring in mail. Open mail. Take out recicle bin. Clean up side yard. Call from doctor - my potasium is weird and he wants another draw. I make appointment for nezt Monday. Sweep floors. Watch Bush's final speech then O'Reilly. Beth home and start dinner. We talk then eat. Talk Tom Snow. We watch recording of Without a Trace. Later ~