Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 08, 2009


Filming Dundee and the Culhane at Bell Movie Ranch - 1967


Lower Iverson's Ranch Western Street

Talk with Beth after meeting and we try calling back east with no luck. I drive home and check e-mail and news sites; while having popcorn with the girls. I try the back east place again and no answer. Beth calls; so I call back and leave message and phone number. Leave house around 11:05 and drive to Indio. Stop at leather store and spend some time talking with Joel Peters. Then it's on the Chinese place for our monthly Conservative Round Table Lunch. Drive home after and feed girls upon arrival. Call Beth. Bring in mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and vacuum floors as one of Misty's toys leaked a bunch of little white plastic things. Threw out toy. Call Bob and he comes over to pick up his ironing. To office and work for awhile. Beth home; cook dinner and we eat and talk. Watch recording of Without a Trace. Later ~