Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 02, 2009


Tom Snow

Call from Tom Snow before meeting while we're in little room. Can't make out what he wanted. Harry Baddely and I drive to Tom's place in 1,000 Palms. Tom has had his nose packed to stop nose bleeds. He was feeling pretty weak and thanked us for coming over but couldn't remember what he wanted, We made sure he had things under control and we left. Drove back to Hall for last of meeting. Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer. To bank to make deposit and do transfer. Watch a Western: Wrath of God, with Robert Mitchum while I have lunch. Beth called. I call Tom. Down for nap with girls. Up and get mail. Feed girls and open mail. Watch the ending of the Robert Mitchum movie. Then work for awhile in office. Clean up yard; sweep floors. Beth home late with tamales (El Salvador style). We eat and talk. Both to office. A little TV. Later ~