Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 26, 2008


THEN (30-years ago)


NOW ~

HAPPY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!
Chilly with some wind. Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Beth is at work at her employers' place. putz around with computer. Off to Sam's Club and shop for Hall. Home and drop stuff I bought for us. To City Wok in Palm Desert for lunch with Harry Baddely, Tom Snow, Norman Foster, and David Bradshaw. We talk and have a nice lunch. Home - stop for an ice cream at Nader's on way home. Once home, I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. Drive down to bank and exchange Beth's rolled quarters for cash. Home.